Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nova Scotia National Historic Site #7: Halifax Court House

The Halifax Court House on Spring Garden Road was completed in 1863, and since then has housed both county and provincial courts. A rear addition was built in 1881, and the west and east wings in 1908 and 1930 respectively. It was designed and built by the famed Toronto architectural firm, William Thomas and Sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment